Creative Migration, a not-for-profit organization that produces documentary films promoting socially engaged art projects, is undertaking a short documentary of Green Patriot Posters. The doc will focus on our bus kisok campaign in San Francisco with LoudSauce and will feature interviews with Shepard Fairey , DJ Spooky and Michael Bierut in New York City and Mathilde Fallot in Paris. Your support is needed to finish the film! Please support their Kickstarter campaign here. Only 3 days left!
The opportunities for you – when you contribute to Green Patriot Posters you will:
– Learn to minimize your carbon footprint
– Join us as we model and educate the public about sustainable environmental practices
– Participate in a global community of artists, filmmakers, photographers, writers, publishers, activists and citizens advocating for social change
– Get rewards including film credits, cool stickers, posters, copies of the Green Patriot Poster book, autographed copies of the book, and more
– Make a tax deductible contribution to Creative Migration