10, 24 x 36 inch folded Offset Pasters for wheat pasting. Not signed or numbered.
$15. Only 100 kits will be sold.
Release date: 9/4/2012 at 10am
1) Purchase wallpaper paste at local hardware store.
2) Mix paste with water stirring continuously in a 5 gallon bucket (not too thick, not too thin)
3) Apply paste to surface using paste brush or small janitor broom (smooth surfaces work best)
4) Place poster on surface and brush right over it
5) Smooth out any air bubbles or wrinkles. Jet.
6) Get tech and use a telescopic extension pole (brooms use screw in attachments like rollers)
7) Failure to obey local ordinances may result in prosecution (the powers that be do not approve of you subverting the dominant paradigm)
Paste at your own risk!